Self-drilling screws have hardened drill points that will drill and thread in structural steel, mild steel, aluminum, and wood.
These drill points are manufactured in the same method as the high-speed drill bits.
Self-drilling screws are available in a variety of finishes with unique product features to suit a wide range of environmental conditions.
1.For the fastening process in steel, they are used on steel frame construction or fastening other materials on steel.
2.For the fastening process in wood, they are used for applications in wood structures or industrial lightweight constructions, such as roof deck, flooring.
3.For the fastening process in aluminum, they are used for special industrial applications, construction, and manufacturing of windows.
1.Choose the proper size of self-drilling screws.
2.Read the instructions of the self-drilling screws, and drill a small hole with the given size drill bit on the instructions.
3.Put the self-drilling screw on an electric or cordless drill driver with the proper drive adapter installed.
4.Drill the self-drilling screw until the head is flush with the surface of the material.
5.Continue to drill the screws to the material until the work is finished.
1. Quality control: we make 100% quality test during producing and before shipping
2. Rich experience: we have been exported screws for more than 20 years
3. Competitive prices: the better quality, but cheaper prices
4. Timely quotation: send you prices within one day
5. Good services: we supply OEM, ODM, OBM services and the best after-sale services
6. Punctual delivery: we can ship every order without delay