The wide selection of products
Fast and easy assembly
Possible for permanent fastening
Stainless Steel & Aluminum Blind Rivet Benefits：
Blind rivets can create a wide range of advantages for your specific application needs.
Compared to other fastener devices, blind rivets and semi-tubular rivets provide numerous unmatched benefits.
Some of the advantages that blind and semi-tubular or solid rivets provide that other fasteners cannot, no heat generation, use on coated components possible, include: quickness of installation, improved tool clearance, elimination of torque problems and stripping and will not loosen over time.
1.Installation of blind rivets is easy:
(1) insert the rivet into a hole that passes through the items to be joined;
(2) insert the mandrel into the special installation tool;
(3) “set” the rivet by pulling on the mandrel, which creates a bulge that permanently and securely fastens the items. At a predetermined point, the exposed mandrel will break off inside the rivet.
2.Choosing the rivets that work for your specific application is determined by a variety of factors, but here are a few important features to consider:
• Length and diameter of rivet needed
• Space limitations
• Load and shear values
• Installation tools
• Host material
• Choice of head design
3.Open End Blind Rivet Applications:
Blind rivets can be used for a wide range of applications, depending on your project application needs. Some of the most common uses for open-end blind rivets include:
• Attaching steel, aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, and even wood materials together
• Attaching hinges
• Automotive manufacturing
• Aircraft manufacturing
• Contract manufacturing
• Sheet metal fabricating
• Trailer repair
• Boat repair