Screw thread, often abbreviated as thread, is a helical structure used to convert between rotational and force. According to different classification criteria, we can classify thread into different types. The following are based on the screw pitch standard:
- Fine Thread
The fine thread screw has a smaller pitch, and is generally used for parts with high requirements for anti-vibration.The advantages are as follows:
- Good self-locking performance.
- Strong anti-vibration and anti-loosening ability.
- More precise control and adjustment.
- Coarse Thread
Compared with the fine thread, the coarse thread has a large pitch and is more suitable for general purpose applications.
- High strength, faster tightening.
- Not easy to wear and tear.
- It is convenient to assemble and disassemble, and the matching standard parts are complete.
- High-Low Thread
High-low screws have double lead threads, where one thread is high and the other is low for easier penetration into the substrate. Basic applications are for plastic, nylon, wood or other low density materials.
- Minimize the amount of displaced material.
- Create a stronger grip.
- Increase pull-out resistance.
- Full Thread And Half Thread
According to the proportion of the thread length, the screw can be divided into full thread and half thread. Generally, the longer screws are half thread, and the shorter ones are full thread.
Tianjin Lituo Hardware has 20 years of fastener production and sales experience. If you have any screw requirements, please contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.